Rhodesia (Northern) [sound recording] ; Valley Tonga
- Roodepoort, Transvaal, Union of South Africa : International Library of African Music, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc (34 min.) : 33 1/3 rpm, mono. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|AMA TR-46||In-library use|
- Tracey, Hugh. Editor
- 4 seed time tunes: Ulumbundubundu ; Yakoyomba ; Gomusanza ; Konakazibulu
- 3 self-delectative songs: Kujeya ; Sigorira ; Kawala
- 1 self-delectative song: Zakanaka
- 2 songs: Woyeye ; Manlu, manlu
- 6 self-delectative songs: Tamanangu ; Ngu wenda mela ; Kuzumana ; Bamba nzi munyika ; ndafwa bama ; Chembere
- 1 story with song: Ndwano.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- International Library of African Music
- Valley Tonga
- Sound of Africa = Sons d'Afrique
- Card index in English and French in quadruplicate accompanying each record gives details of performance.
- Detailed description published in African music, journal of the African Music Society, v. 1 (1975), p. 65-70.
- Sung and played by native musicians; edited by Hugh Tracey.
- Recorded by International Library of African Music.
- Publisher Number
- TR-46 African Music/Musique Africaine