Rhodesia (Northern) [sound recording] ; Valley Tonga
- Roodepoort, Transvaal, Union of South Africa : International Library of African Music, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc (34 min.) : 33 1/3 rpm, mono. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|AMA TR-43||In-library use|
- Tracey, Hugh. Editor
- Seven drinking songs: Anatami ; Kwabula ; Mamiye ; Walianzi ; Mayanza ; Kuma ; Bamwioka
- Three drinking songs: Nguruwe ; Kugiga ; Chiyuninzi
- Walking song: Ndwimo ; Riddles ; Drum rhythms ; Horn ensemble.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- International Library of African Music
- Valley Tonga
- Sound of Africa = Sons d'Afrique
- Card index in English and French in quadriplicate accompanying each record gives details of performance.
- Detailed description published in African music, journal of the African Music Society, v. 1 (1975), p. 65-70.
- Sung and played by native musicians; edited by Hugh Tracey.
- Recorded by International Library of African Music.
- Publisher Number
- TR-43 African Music/Musique Africaine