South Africa [sound recording] ; Thembu
- Roodepoort, Transvaal, Union of South Africa : International Library of African Music, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc (36 min.) : 33 1/3 rpm, mono. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|AMA TR-50||In-library use|
- Tracey, Hugh. Editor
- Proceedings at Herbalists' meeting: Itlanganiso
- Praises and child's verse: Izibongo Dalindyebo ; Child's verse
- Two Mgubo pre-initiation dances: Mgubo ; Woho Naizhi.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- International Library of African Music
- Sound of Africa = Sons d'Afrique
- Card index in English and French in quadruplicate accompanying each record gives details of performance.
- Detailed description published in African music, journal of the African Music Society, v. 1 (1975), p. 65-70.
- Sung and played by native musicians ; edited by Hugh Tracey.
- Recorded by International Library of African Music.
- Publisher Number
- TR-50 African Music/Musique Africaine