Health hotlines [electronic resource] : toll-free numbers from the National Library of Medicine
- English, Spanish. In English and Spanish.
- Bethesda, MD : National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- An online database of health-related organizations operating toll-free telephone services. The database also includes information on services and publications available in Spanish. It is derived from DIRLINE, the National Library of Medicine's Directory of Information Resources Online. This database contains descriptions of over 14,000 biomedical information resources, including organizations, databases, research resources, etc.
- Hotlines (Counseling) > United States > Directories.
- Public health > United States > Information services > Directories.
- Public health > United States > Telephone directories.
- Medical care > United States > Information services > Directories.
- Medicine > United States > Information services > Directories.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Toll-free numbers from the National Library of Medicine
- Title from title bar: Health hotlines from the National Library of Medicine
- Description based on contents viewed on Apr. 24, 2009; title from HTML home page caption.
- As of Apr. 24, 2009, the PDF issue available for download was the 2005, rather than the current issue.
- Mode of access: Internet from the NLM web site. Address as of 1/10/06: http://healthhotlines.nlm.nih.gov/index.html ; current access is available via PURL.