A century of lawmaking for a new nation [electronic resource] : U.S. Congressional documents and debates, 1774-1875
- the Law Library of Congress.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Library of Congress, -
- Presents records and acts of Congress from the Journals of the Continental Congress through The Congressional Globe, which ceased publication with the Forty-third Congress in 1875. Provides a documentary history of the construction of the nation, development of the federal government, and its role in the national life. Offered as part of the American Memory online resource compiled by the National Digital Library Program of the Library of Congress.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- U.S. Congressional documents and debates, 1774-1875
- Also known as: U.S. Congress documents, 1774-1875
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from home page (viewed Mar. 3, 2006).
- System requirements: World Wide Web (WWW) browser software.
- Mode of access: Internet.