Social services abstracts [electronic resource].
- Bethesda, MD : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Indexes and abstracts current research (articles are from 1979 to the present) in social work, human services, and related areas, including social welfare, social policy, and community development. Major areas of coverage include community and mental health services; crisis intervention; evaluation research; the family and social welfare; gerontology; policy, planning and forecasting; poverty and homelessness; professional issues in social work; social development; social work education; support groups/networks; violence, abuse and neglect; and welfare services.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title on database information page: CSA Social services abstracts
- HTML filename: Socserv
- Updated monthly.
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1990s.
- Title from database search screen (viewed Jan. 28, 2004).
- One of the databases available from the Cambridge Scientific Abstracts Internet Database Service.
- Restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.