Online testimony catalog [electronic resource]
- Shoah Foundation.
- Los Angeles, CA : Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation
- Corporate Author
- Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation.
- Indexes biographical information on interviewees from the Shoah Foundation's Holocaust survivors' videotaped testimonies. Over 42,000 data records which give biographical information and wartime experiences of survivors are accessible through the catalogue. Interviewees are from nine experience groups including Jews, Jehovah?s Witnesses, Sinti and Roma, homosexuals, political prisoners, survivors of eugenics policies, rescuers and aid providers, liberators, and war crimes trials participants.
- Supplemental links
- Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation > Catalogs.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) > Personal narratives > Catalogs.
- Holocaust survivors > Interviews > Catalogs.
- Holocaust survivors > Biography.
- World War, 1939-1945 > Personal narratives > Catalogs.
- Database topics
- Asian Studies (East, South & Southeast Asia; Middle East)
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Shoah Foundation online testimony catalog
- Title from home page (viewed Mar. 3, 2006).
- Also available in CD-ROM format.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web via Internet.
- System requirements: PC with Pentium 3 or 4 running at 400 MHZ; 256 MB Memory ; Windows XP/2000; or eMac, iMac or Power Mac running OS-X; 256 MB Memory, Safari 1.1; Internet Connection: Broadband only.