National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections [electronic resource] : (NUCMC)
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress
- NUCMC program
- NUCMC Z39.50 gateway to the Archival and mixed collection (AMC) file in the RLG Union catalog [RLIN]
- NUCMC Z39.50 gateway to OCLC Mss. records
- Library of Congress resources
- Archival and manuscript repositories of primary resources
- Ready, net, go!
- Archival education
- Archival societies
- Copyright & fair use
- Encoded Archival Description (EAD) and SGML
- Grants, scholarships, and employment opportunities
- Listservs and Usenet groups
- Presents information about the cooperative cataloging program partnered by the Library of Congress and eligible archival and manuscript repositories throughout the United States. Provides gateway software for searching manuscript records in the RLG Union Catalog Archival and Mixed Collections File and the OCLC Mixed Materials File. Includes FAQs about the program, elegibility guidelines, downloadable data sheets, and links to Web sites on topics of interest to archivists and others, such as Repositories of Primary Materials, Copyright and Fair Use, and Encoded Archival Description.
- NUCMC (Program)
- United States. Library of Congress. National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections.
- Archives > United States.
- Manuscripts > United States.
- Cataloging of manuscripts.
- National libraries.
- United States > History > Archival resources.
- Washington (D.C.)
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title in HTML header: NUCMC home page
- Title appears on item as: Welcome to the National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections : (NUCMC)
- Updated monthly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1997?
- Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 11, 2004).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.