Legal Information Institute [electronic resource] : LII.
- Ithaca, N.Y. : The Institute, -
- Law about--
- Constitutions & codes
- Court opinions
- Law by source or jurisdiction
- LII topical libraries
- Cornell Law School
- Current awareness
- The LII and its applications.
- Contains Cornell Law School information, law-related discussion and listserv archives, primary legal resources, government information, library resources, as well as electronic periodicals, news, and journals.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML source title, <Mar. 1999- >: Welcome to the Legal Information Institute
- Also known as: Legal information institute from Cornell Law School.
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from home page (last viewed May 26, 2000).
- Production Credits
- LII founders and co-directors: T.R. Bruce and P.W. Martin.
- Mode of access: Internet.