Photorefractive materials and their applications
- Peter Günther, Jean-Pierre Huignard (editors).
- New York, NY : Springer, c2006-
- Physical description
- v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Springer series in optical sciences v. 113-
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- 1. Basic effects
- 2. Materials
- 3. Applications.
- Publisher's Summary
- The three-part treatment, "Photorefractive Effects, Materials and Applications" offers comprehensive treatments of the fundamental phenomena, materials and the applications. Volume I deals with the basic phenomena of photorefraction. A comprehensive treatment of photorefractive effects in crystals is given. The book reviews our present understanding of the fundamental origins of the effect in a variety of materials from ferroelectrics to compound semiconductors, organic crystals and polymers. This book has been prepared for researchers in the field, as well as for students of solid-state physics and engineering. The chapters contain and convey a thorough understanding of the photorefractive effect, as well as providing a useful reference source for researchers already involved in this field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780387251912 20160528
- Beginning date
- Springer series in optical sciences, 0342-4111 ; 113-115
- 038725191X (v. 1 : hd.bd.)
- 9780387251912 (v. 1 : hd.bd.)
- 0387251928 (e-book)
- 9780387251929 (e-book)
Browse related items
Start at call number: