California law [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Laws, etc.
- [Sacramento] : Legislative Service, State of California
- Corporate Author
- California Law consists of 29 codes, covering various subject areas, the State Constitution and Statutes. Information presented reflects laws currently in effect. All California Codes have been updated to include the current statutes.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- TItle on HTML header: Find California code
- California code
- File Characteristics
- Electronic text.
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 22, 2006).
- File/Data Type
- Text and search engine.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.