The macromolecular structure database [electronic resource]
- EMBL-EBI, European Bioinformatics Institute.
- [S.l.] : European Bioinformatic Institute
Search this database
- European Bioinformatics Institute.
- The macromolecular structure database, the European project for the collection, management and distribution of data about macromolecular structures, is derived in part from the Protein Data Bank (PDB). MSD presents primarily data for macromolecular structures associated with the metabolism of living organisms, that is, the atomic coordinates of proteins, nucleic acids and molecules that bind with these. The database also offers links to protein sequence information, textual information from scientific publications and a number of derived properties that augment the macromolecular structure information.
- Supplemental links
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Added title on home page: EBI Macromolecular structure database
- Added title on about page: EMSD
- Title from home page (viewed Jan. 11, 2006)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.