Database of latin dictionaries [electronic resource].
- Turnhout : Brepols, 2005-
- Blaise - Patristic (Dictionnaire latin-français des auteurs chrétiens, 1954, 1967, 2005)
- Firmini Verris Dictionarius (Dictionnaire médiéval latin-français, 1440)
- Du Cange (Glossarium mediae et infimae latinitatis, ed. 1883-1887)
- Forcellini - Lexicon Totius Latinitatis (1771-1940)
- Blaise - Medieval (Dictionnaire latin-français des auteurs du moyen-âge,
- The aim of the database is not only to integrate different types of Latin dictionaries, whether modern, medieval or early-modern, but also to build in links between these different tools. Where the dictionaries provide Latin terms and vernacular equivalents or explanations (whether in contemporary or historic forms of English, French or German), searches will be possible on both the Latin lemmata and the English, French or German lemmata. This database will provide an unsurpassed tool since all Latin word-forms that appear concretely in texts will have a link to entries in relevant dictionaries and from there the user can go and read the selected dictionary entry.
- Beginning date
- Title from search page (viewed October 20, 2005).
- Access restricted by licensing agreement.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic text (html).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.