Environment index [electronic resource].
- Ipswich, MA : EBSCO Pub., [2002-
- EBSCO Publishing (Firm)
- "Offers deep coverage in applicable areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, natural resources, marine & freshwater science, geography, pollution & waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, public policy, social impacts, urban planning, and more. Environment Index contains more than 1,590,000 records from 1,500 domestic and international titles going back to the 1950s (including 960 active core titles) as well as 100 monographs. Environment Index also features an in-depth thesaurus, and author profiles will be provided for 3,000 authors in the discipline."
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Environmental issues and policy index
- Former Title
- Environmental issues & policy index <June 17, 2003>
- Environmental policy index
- Environmental knowledgebase
- File Characteristics
- Electronic bibliographic database.
- Title from Ebsco Host title information screen (viewed Mar. 14, 2007).
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.