The English patient [sound recording] : original soundtrack recording
- [original music composed by Gabriel Yared].
- Uniform Title
- English patient
- English, Hungarian. In part sung in English or Hungarian.
- Berkeley, CA : Fantasy, p1996.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc (75 min., 11 sec.) : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|ACD 534||In-library use|
- The English patient
- A retreat
- Rupert Bear
- What else do you love?
- Why Picton?
- Cheek to cheek / Irving Berlin (Fred Astaire)
- Kip's lights
- Hana's curse
- I'll always go back to that church
- Black nights
- Swoon, I'll catch you
- Am I K. in your book?
- Let me come in!
- Wang wang blues / Mueller ... [et al.] (Benny Goodman)
- Convento di Sant' Anna
- Szerelem, szerelem / trad., arr. by Karoly Ceserepes (Muzsikás, featuring Márta Sebestyén)
- Ask your saint who he's killed
- One o'clock jump / Count Basie (Benny Goodman)
- I'll be back
- Let me tell you about winds
- Read me to sleep
- The cave of swimmers
- Where or when / Rodgers, Hart (Shepheard's Hotel Jazz Orchestra)
- Aria from the Goldberg variations / Johann Sebastian Bach (Julie Steinberg)
- Cheek to cheek / Irving Berlin (Ella Fitzgerald)
- As far as Florence
- Én csak azt csodálom = Lullaby for Katharine / trad.
- Motion picture music.
- Publication date
- Motion picture music, composed chiefly by Yared except where noted.
- Compact disc.
- Program notes by Derk Richardson on container insert.
- John Constable, piano ; Márta Sebestyén, vocals ; Academy of St. Martin in the Fields ; Harry Rabinowitz, conductor ; other performers.
- Recorded at Air Studios, London, and YAD Music, Paris.
- Related Work
- English patient (Motion picture)
- Publisher Number
- FCD-16001-2 Fantasy
Browse related items
Start at call number: