EOLSS [electronic resource].
- Oxford : Eolss Publishers, 2004-
- "An integrated compendium of sixteen encyclopedias. It attempts to forge pathways between disciplines in order to show their interdependence and helps foster the transdisciplinary aspects of the relationship between nature and human society. It deals in detail with interdisciplinary subjects, but it is also disciplinary as each major core subject is covered in great depth, by world experts."
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Encyclopedia of life support systems
- Updated monthly
- Title from home page (viewed Nov. 18, 2004).
- Developed under the auspices of the UNESCO and Eolss Publishers, Oxford, UK.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.