The curious architectural evolution of the Stanford Mansion
- Sacramento, CA : Sacramento County Historical Society, 2004.
- Physical description
- 83 p. : ill., ports. ; 28 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|E664 .S78 C87 2004||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Amesa [sic] Leland Stanford : reformer, abolitionist, merchant, railroad entrepreneur, governor, senator, and founder of a university / by Walter P. Gray III
- The curious architectural evolution of the Stanford Mansion / by Pat Turse and Leslie Hartzell
- The Muybridge photographic assignment / by James E. Henley
- The Stanfords'
- 1872 dining room : impressions of Victorian tastes / by Mary A. Helmrich
- Carpets and gas lamps / by Jay Correia.
- Publication date
- Vol. IV no. 2 & 3 (2004) of Sacramento history : journal of the Sacramento County Historical Society.
- Title from cover.
Browse related items
Start at call number: