Basic methods for experiments on eggs of marine animals
- by Ernest Everett Just.
- Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's sons & co., inc. [c1939]
- Physical description
- x, 89,  p. 24 cm.
Also available at
At the library
Marine Biology Library (Miller)
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|QL53 .J88 1939||In-library use|
- Just, Ernest Everett, 1883-1941.
- Publication date
- A revision of the author's series of articles in Mr. Cattell's Collecting net. cf. Pref.
- "Literature" at end of each chapter except chapter VI.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: presentation inscription from Kenneth R. Manning to Stephen Jay Gould.
- Related Work
- Eggs of marine animals, Basic methods for experiments on.
Browse related items
Start at call number: