The database of recorded American music [electronic resource].
- [New York, N.Y. : New World Records : New York University, 2001?]-
- ["A database of recordings offered on-demand through streaming. The basis for the collection is the diverse catalogue of New World Records, from folk to opera, Native American to jazz, 19th century classical to early rock, musical theater, contemporary, electronic and beyond. DRAM is expanding its contents to include other major and independent record labels and archival sources. Complete liner notes, scholarly essays, bibliographies and discographies are available for viewing."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title from home page (viewed Sept. 8, 2003).
- Access is restricted to users affiliated with the licensed institutions.
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
- System requirements: QuickTime player; free download available.