CPS utilities. Worker issues I [electronic resource].
- Los Angeles : Unicon Research Corp.
- Physical description
- DVD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Find it Velma Denning Room (Social Science Data and Software)
Library has: 1973/2006;1973/2009
|HA203 .C7766 1973/2009 CD-ROM||In-library use|
|HA203 .C7766 1973/2006 CD-ROM||In-library use|
- CPS utilities provide compressed data, documentation, and extraction software for the Current population surveys. This series includes the basic data as well as several employment-related supplements. The Displaced worker supplement provides data for all persons 20 years of age or older who lost a job involuntarily within the last five years because of operating decisions of a firm or business in which the worker was employed. Information includes reasons for job displacement, industry and occupation of the former job, group health insurance coverage, job tenure, and weekly earnings. The Occupational mobility and job tenure supplements provide data on length of time doing current kind of work and length of time working continuously for the present employer. Occupation changers are asked their reasons for changing, what educational retraining programs were undertaken, and pay comparisons between current and former jobs. An Unemployment compensation supplement was included in the three 1989 files and in February 2000.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Worker issues I
- Current population survey utilities. Worker issues I
- Also known as: Workplace topics I
- Workplace issues I January/February CPS utilities
- CPS utilities. Worker issues 1
- Vol/date range
- Coverage begins with 1973.
- Description based on: Jan./Feb. 1973-2006; title from disc label.
- System requirements: 386 or higher PC running under the Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me or NT operating systems, with DVD-ROM reader.
- Surveys conducted by the Bureau of the Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Browse related items
Start at call number: