Adobe Premiere 6.5 : classroom in a book
- [Staff of Adobe Systems].
- Berkeley, CA : Adobe, c2003.
- Physical description
- ix, 470 p. : ill. ; 24 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Classroom in a book.
- Adobe Systems.
- Getting Started. A Tour of Adobe Premiere. Lesson
- 1. Getting to Know the Work Area. Lesson
- 2. About Digital Video Editing. Lesson
- 3. Basic Editing. Lesson
- 4. Adding Transitions. Lesson
- 5. Adding Audio. Lesson
- 6. Additional Editing Techniques. Lesson
- 7. Advanced Editing Techniques. Lesson
- 8. Creating with the Title Designer. Lesson
- 9. Superimposing. Lesson
- 10. Adding Motion. Lesson
- 11. Applying Video and Audio Effects. Lesson
- 12. Duplicate Clips and Virtual Clips. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
For years, Adobe Premiere has been the most popular choice for both Mac and Windows users looking to produce high-quality digital video on their desktops. Premiere is used to create everything from personal projects and corporate presentations to Web video and even Hollywood movie trailers. Newly updated for the latest version of Premiere, Adobe Premiere X Classroom in a Book uses the popular step-by-step, project-based lessons the series is known for to cover basic editing principles, subclips and virtual clips, transitions, audio, and title creation. The CD-ROM contains all of the files needed for beginning to intermediate filmmakers to get started right away, and the Adobe brand inspires unparalleled confidence in the course quality.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Classroom in a book
- Includes index.
- The accompanying CD-ROM may be used with either Windows or Mac OS.
Browse related items
Start at call number: