Early American imprints. Series II, Shaw-Shoemaker (1801-1819) [electronic resource].
- Digital ed.
- [New Canaan, CT] : Readex
- Archive of Americana
- Readex Microprint Corporation.
- Covering every aspect of American life during the early decades of the United States, Early American Imprints, Series II (1801-1819) provides full-text access to the 36,000 American books, pamphlets and broadsides published in the first nineteen years of the nineteenth century. Based on the authoritative bibliography by Ralph B. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker and supplemented by thousands of new items. Offers fully searchable text and a browse feature with topical indexes. Bibliographic records created by the AAS are integrated into the database, providing additional access points.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Series II, Shaw-Shoemaker (1801-1819)
- Shaw-Shoemaker (1801-1819)
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Updated monthly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2004.
- Readex digital collections. Archive of Americana
- Title from Web page (viewed Aug. 31, 2004; last updated Aug. 24, 2004).
- Offered as a service of NewsBank, inc.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic text, images, and search engine.
- Online version of the microfiche series Early American imprints, 1801-1819.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Shaw, Ralph R. (Ralph Robert), 1907-1972. American bibliography.
- Shoemaker, Richard H. American bibliography.
- Available in another form
- Issued also in microfiche format Early American imprints, 1801-1819