- editors, J. Brandrup, E.H. Immergut, and E.A. Grulke.
- 4th ed.
- New York : Wiley-Interscience, c1999.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
Library has: v.1-
|QD388 .P65 1999B V.1||In-library use|
|QD388 .P65 1999B V.2||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This handbook, first published in 1998, is now available as a 2 volume set. This one-stop reference brings together all the data needed in theoretical and experimental polymer research. "...one of the most useful references available to the community...[It] should be available to all in the polymer sciences."-Polymer News "Highly recommended for public, university, and special libraries with collections in polymer science"-New York Public Library/ New Technical Books.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "Associate editors, A. Abe, D.R. Bloch."
- 0471479365 (set; cloth: alk. paper)
- 0471481718 (v. 1)
- 0471481726 (v. 2)
- 9780471479369 (set; cloth: alk. paper)
- 9780471481713 (v. 1)
- 9780471481720 (v. 2)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: