One planet, many people : atlas of our changing environment
- UNEP ; Ashbindu Singh, team coordinator.
- Nairobi, Kenya : UNEP, 2005.
- Physical description
- vii, 320 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 34 cm.
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|GE149 .O53 2005 F||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
"One Planet, Many People" is intended for environmental policy makers, non-governmental organizations, the private sector, academics, teachers and citizens. This colorful and approachable atlas contains photographs, satellite images, maps and narratives that provide insights into the many ways people around the world have changed, and continue to change, the environment. The main purpose of this hard-cover, 322 page, large-format atlas is to document visual evidence of global environmental changes resulting from natural processes and human-induced activities. It is a fantastic collection of maps and satellite images, which will enrich the environmental section of any library.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Atlas of our changing environment
- "NASA, USGS, University of Maryland."
- Also available via World Wide Web.
Browse related items
Start at call number: