Illustrations of the literary history of the eighteenth century. : Consisting of authentic memoirs and original letters of eminent persons; and intended as a sequel to the Literary anecdotes
- By John Nichols ...
- London, Printed for the author, by Nichols, Son, and Bentley, 1817-58.
- Physical description
- 8 v. fronts., plates, ports. (part fold.) 23 cm.
At the library
SAL1&2 (on-campus shelving)
Library has: v. 1-
8; yr. 1817- 1858
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|820.9 .N619LA V.1 1817||In-library use|
|820.9 .N619LA V.2 1817||In-library use|
|820.9 .N619LA V.3 1818||In-library use|
|820.9 .N619LA V.4 1822||In-library use|
|820.9 .N619LA V.5 1828||In-library use|
|820.9 .N619LA V.6 1831||In-library use|
|820.9 .N619LA V.7 1848||In-library use|
|820.9 .N619LA V.8 1858||In-library use|
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Vols. 5-8 have imprint: London, Printed by and for J.B. Nichols and Son.
- Vols. 5 and 6 were published posthumously; two more volumes (v. 7-8) were added by John Bowyer Nichols in 1848 and 1858. cf. Dict. nat. biog.
- "Literary illustrations of the eighteenth century. Additions and corrections. By J.B. Nichols, F.S.A. 1857": v. 8, p. -686.
- "Index to the eight volumes": v. 8, 141 p. at end.
Browse related items
Start at call number: