Encyclopedia of recreation and leisure in America
- Gary S. Cross, editor in chief.
- Farmington Hills, MI : Charles Scribner's Sons, c2004.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Scribner American civilization series.
- Cross, Gary S.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Adapted-little
- v. 2. Magazines-zoos, index.
- Publisher's Summary
- An encyclopedia of the Renaissance with articles on various aspects of social, cultural, and political history such as literature, government, warfare, and technology, plus maps, charts, definitions, and chronology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- The Scribner American civilization series
- Also available on the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- 0684312654 (set hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0684312662 (v. 1)
- 0684312670 (v. 2)
- 9780684312651 (set hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9780684312668 (v. 1)
- 9780684312675 (v. 2)
- 0684314509 (e-book)
- 9780684314501 (e-book)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: