AnthroSource [electronic resource]
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California Press, -
- Current issues of Association journals and bulletins, plus archived issues of all the Association's journals, newsletters and bulletins. Recent issues available from AnthroSource server in PDF; older issues available as images via JSTOR. Features include: searchable OCR-derived full text, email notifications of new content and article citations, dynamically cross-linked article references, personal profiles/saved searches/citation management. Journal issues generally appear online prior to distribution in print.
- Publication date
- a service of the American Anthropological Association in partnership with University of California Press.
- Title Variation
- Navigation bar title: AS anthrosource
- Anthro source
- Title from HTML source metadata (viewed Jan. 10, 2005).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.