A cabinet of quadrupeds
- consisting of highly-finished engravings, by James Tookey ; from drawings, by Julius Ibbetson ; with historical and scientific descriptions, by John Church ...
- London : Printed for Darton and Harvey ... and W. Belch, Cardiff, by Darton and Harvey ..., 1805.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 34 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|QL705 .C56 1805 F||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publication date
- Added engraved t.p. with vignettes.
- Originally issued in parts.
- 84 leaves of plates.
- Special Collections copy 1: Provenance: William Dondeswell Esqr of Bull Court (armorial bookplate); Bull Court Library (booklabel).
- England London.
Browse related items
Start at call number: