Geologic map of the Benicia quadrangle, Contra Costa & Solano Counties, California
- by Thomas W. Dibblee, Jr. ; edited by John A. Minch.
- Santa Barbara, CA. : Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, 2005.
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; 58 x 46 cm., on sheet 80 x 70 cm., folded to 21 x 24 cm., in envelope 23 x 31 cm.
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; no. DF-146.
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|G4362 .L65 C5 S24 .D5 DF-146||Unknown|
Item belongs to a collection
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Includes "pertinent references."
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title in upper margin: Benicia map
- Title in right and left margins: Geology Benicia quadrangle
- Map Data
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 122⁰15ʹ00ʺ--W 122⁰07ʹ30ʺ/N 38⁰07ʹ30ʺ--N 38⁰00ʹ00ʺ).
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; #DF-146
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- "The field work for this map was completed as Open File Report OF-80-400 while Tom Dibblee was with the U.S. Geological Survey. Where appropriate this map has recently been updated and revised by Tom."
- "Topographic base map from available USGS 7.5-minute quadrangle BENICIA, CA 1959, DMA 1560 II SW - Series V895, PHOTOREVISED 1980."
- "First printing, February 2005."
- Includes quadrangle location map, index to adjacent 7.5 minute quadrangles, and index to sources of geology.
Browse related items
Start at call number: