Geologic map of the Walnut Creek quadrangle, Contra Costa County, California
- by Thomas W. Dibblee, Jr. ; edited by John A. Minch.
- Santa Barbara, CA. : Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, 2005.
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; 57 x 46 cm., on sheet 80 x 70 cm., folded to 21 x 23 cm., in envelope 23 x 31 cm.
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; no. DF-149.
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|G4362 .L65 C5 S24 .D5 DF-149||Unknown|
- Includes "pertinent references."
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title in upper margin: Walnut Creek map
- Title in right and left margins: Geology Walnut Creek quadrangle
- Map Data
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 122⁰07ʹ30ʺ--W 122⁰00ʹ00ʺ/N 38⁰00ʹ00ʺ--N 37⁰52ʹ30ʺ).
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; #DF-149
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- "The field work for this map was completed as Open File Report OF-80-351 while Tom Dibblee was with the U.S. Geological Survey. When appropriate this map has recently been updated and revised by Tom."
- "Topographic base map from available USGS 7.5-minute quadrangle WALNUT CREEK, CA 1995, NIMA 1559 I NE - Series V895."
- "First printing, February 2005."
- Includes quadrangle location map, index to adjacent 7.5 minute quadrangles, and index to sources of geology.
Browse related items
Start at call number: