- Odyssey Pictures ; produced by Sean Walsh ; directed by Sean Walsh.
- Uniform Title
- Bloom (Motion picture : 2003)
- English. English dialogue, Spanish subtitles.
- [United States] : MTI Home Video, 
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (ca. 113 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- All of life in a single day takes place on the morning of June 16, 1904 in Dublin, Ireland. Leopold Bloom is a tragic figure who walks the streets of Dublin while his wife Molly, commits adultry with barely the regard to try and conceal it. Intermingled is Stephen Dedalus, an English poet who is in the service of the Catholic Church in Ireland. Take a journey into the lives and minds of these three characters in this enthralling story of love, loss, and lust.
- Bloom, Leopold (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Bloom, Molly (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Dedalus, Stephen (Fictitious character) > Drama.
- Adultery > Ireland > Dublin > Drama.
- Poets, English > Ireland > Dublin > Drama.
- Bloom, Leopold (Personaje literario) > Teatro.
- Adulterio > Irlanda > Dublin > Teatro.
- Publication date
- Title from container.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2003.
- Based on the book "Ulysses" by James Joyce.
- Special features: audio commentary; behind-the-scenes; trailers.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Ciarán Tanham ; art director, Stephen Simmonds ; editor, Sarah Armstrong ; music, David Kahne ; costume designer, Tara Van Zyl ; production designer, Mervyn Rowe.
- Stephen Rea, Angeline Ball, Hugh O'Conor, Neilí Conroy, Eoin McCarthy, Alvaro Hayden, Patrick Bergin.
- MPAA rating: R; for sexual content including dialogue.
- DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
- Related Work
- Joyce, James, 1882-1941. Ulysses.
- Publisher Number
- MTI2029DVD MTI Home Video
Browse related items
Start at call number: