Shir ha-shirim asher li-Shelomoh ...
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|Z239 .K25 B53 1990 FF||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Song of songs
- Edition Kaldewey ; v. 16
- "This book ... was made and printed by Gunnar A. Kaldewey in the Tower of Poestenkill, New York 1990. 20 deluxe copies in painted leather, bound by Christian Zwang in Hamburg. 35 copies in loose sheets placed into a box"--Colophon.
- Hebrew and English. English title in colophon: The song of songs.
- Hebrew t.p. has as title the first 2 verses of the Hebrew text, which continues on following page.
- Cover title: Shir ha-shirim.
- Hebrew text printed in black and blue on paper handmade at the Kaldewey Press; English text and colophon printed in red on one side of 4 leaves of translucent paper at end.
- The Hebrew text is illustrated with 10 colored pulp images in green, lavender, and yellow; text superimposed on some.
- Special Collections copy 1: signed by Kaldewey. Binding: quarter coral pink calf and natural calf, painted coral rose, with label of etched sterling silver mounted on upper cover; in matching grey folder and slipcase.
Browse related items
Start at call number: