Scenes in London : a new game
- London : E. Wallis ..., [ca.1825]
- Physical description
- 1 game (1 board) : paper mounted on linen, col. ; 48 x 60 cm. folded to 22 x 13 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|GV1485 .S24 1825||In-library use|
- W. & A. Essex Bazaar, former owner.
- Publication date
- Issued in cardboard slipcase, with ill. mounted on upper side. Title and imprint from case.
- The board consists of an engraved sheet, hand-coloured, mounted on linen in 12 sections; central panel has rules printed from type; 18 numbered London scenes are depicted around the border.
- Whitehouse, F.R.B. Table games of Georgian and Victorian days, p. 39.
- Special Collections copy 1: Provenance: W. & A. Essex Bazaar ... Soho Square (tradesman's label).
- England -- London.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: