The Fairchild Chronicles : DVD, 2005
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (173 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MSS MEDIA 0009||In-library use|
|MSS MEDIA 0009 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
- Walker, Rob, 1935- producer, director.
- The is the story of the pioneering semiconductor company from it's founding in 1957 to it's sale to National Semiconductor in 1986. The story is told in the words of those who were there.
- Walker, Rob, 1935-
- Fairchild (Firm)
- Electronic industries.
- Microelectronics industry > California > Santa Clara County.
- Science > History.
- Semiconductor industry > History.
- Amelio, Gil.
- Brooks, Don.
- Corrigan, Wilf.
- Downey, James.
- Faggin, Federico.
- Gifford, Jack.
- Hodgson, Richard.
- Hogan, C. Lester.
- Koford, Jim.
- Moore, Gordon.
- Nichols, John.
- Rock, Arthur.
- Sanders, W. Jerry, III.
- Sello, Harry.
- Sporck, Charlie.
- Ulrickson, Robert.
- Publication date
- Collection is open for research; please submit your request for material at least 24 hours in advance of intended use. You may need to allow additional time for a use copy to be made.
- Transfer from Henry Lowood. Accession 2005-067.
- Produced by Rob Walker and Kevin Bomberry; directed by Rob Walker. Sponsored by The Semiconductor Industry Association, The Silicon Valley archives at the Stanford University Libraries, and the Corrigan Walla Foundation.
Browse related items
Start at call number: