Stanford Geological Survey [electronic resource]
- Stanford University Libraries.
- [Stanford, Calif.] : Stanford University Libraries, [200-?]
- The Stanford Geological Survey (SGS) existed for 100 years, from 1895 until 1995. During this time, students and faculty went into the field to survey and map parts of California, Nevada and Utah. This is a collection of images of hand-drawn and -colored maps from the Survey, with catalog data about the maps.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- HTLM source title: Insight images from Stanford Geological Survey
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 25, 2005).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.