Catalogue of music for organ and instruments
- James H. Laster.
- Lanham, Md. : Scarecrow Press, 2005.
- Physical description
- xi, 407 p. ; 28 cm.
|ML128 .O6 L34 2005||In-library use|
- Laster, James, 1934-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 405-406) and indexes.
- Publisher's Summary
- This catalogue provides a listing of music where the organ has a chance to perform with other instruments in a chamber music situation. Each entry contains the bibliographical information for each title and a brief commentary or description of each piece, as well as information on level of difficulty, timing, mood, fingerings/pedalings and other performance aids when available. The pieces listed are suitable for concerts as well as religious services and include music for a variety of instruments. Repertoire is written in a variety of styles, from Baroque to contemporary.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780810852990 20160528
- Publication date
- 0810852993 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780810852990 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: