The beauties of bookbinding : an Oscar Wilde essay
- [Minneapolis] : Ampersand Club, 2002.
- Physical description
- 1 broadside ; 43 x 28 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .I48 W55 2002 FS||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Printed in blue, red and black; gold background to title.
- "This broadside was produced by the Ampersand Club of the Twin Cities to commemorate the inaugural meeting of the Oscar Wilde Society of North America ... 16 March 2002 in Saint Paul, Minnesota ... Oscar Wilde's essay was originally written & published on 23 November 1888"--Colophon.
- "175 numbered copies and 25 hors commerce copies ... were designed and produced by Dennis Ruud and Wilber Schilling and printed at Indulgence Press. 50 keepsake copies will be distributed at the event and are printed on Fox River paper. 100 standard copies are printed on Rives BFK mouldmade paper and 25 deluxe copies are printed on handmade paper produced at Cave Paper in Minneapolis ...The initial quotation was reproduced from original hand lettering. The deluxe includes a hand applied gold wash"--Colophon.
- Special Collections copy 1: no. 23, signed by Ruud and Schilling.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: