Gale Virtual reference library [electronic resource].
- Farmington Hills, MI : Thomson Gale, [200-?]-
- Gale Group.
- ["\"Gale Virtual Reference Library delivers a wealth of eBook reference content in a database format, allowing libraries to choose exactly which titles to make available to their patrons. The sources that Gale Virtual Reference Library offers in eBook format include multi-volume encyclopedias, biographical collections, business plan handbooks, company history compilations, consumer health references, and specialized reference sources. Subjects covered include Arts, Biography, Business, Education, Environment, History, Law, Literature, Medicine, Multicultural Studies, Nation and World, Religion, Science, and Social Science.\"--Product overview page."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Former Title
- Virtual reference library <Jan. 14, 2004>
- Title from search screen (viewed Jan. 19, 2004).
- Provides the full text of many encyclopedias, handbooks, dictionaries, and directories.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users: Acronyms, initialisms, and abbreviations dictionary, Encyclopedia of genocide and crimes against humanity, Encyclopedia of India, Encyclopedia of Irish history and culture, Encyclopedia of recreation and leisure in America, New dictionary of the history of ideas, Governments of the world: a global guide to citizen's rights and responsibilities, Feminism in literature: a gale critical companion, Encyclopedia of African-American culture and history, Encyclopedia of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered history in America, Encyclopedia of Buddhism, Encyclopedia of philosophy, Encyclopedia of religion, Worldmark encyclopedia of religious practices, Encyclopedia of bioethics, International encyclopedia of marriage and family, Encyclopaedia Judaica, Environmental encyclopedia, American men and women of science, Children's literature review, Encyclopedia of education, Encyclopedia of educational leadership and administration, Grzimek's animal life encyclopedia, World education encyclopedia, How products are made : an illustrated guide to products manufacturing, Complete dictionary of scientific biography, Gale encyclopedia of multicultural America, Business plans handbook, Social trends & indicators USA, Encyclopedia of management, Terrorism: essential primary sources, Cities of the United States: a compilation of current information on economic, cultural, geographic, and social conditions, Gothic literature: a Gale critical companion, Environmental issues: essential primary sources, Government, politics, and protest: essential primary sources, Social policy: essential primary sources, Immigration and multiculturalism: essential primary sources, International encyclopedia of the social sciences, Encyclopedia of Latin American history and culture, Climate change: in context, Black literature criticism, Berkshire encyclopedia of human-computer interaction, Berkshire encyclopedia of world sport, Encyclopedia of international media and communications, Culture and customs of Australia, Encyclopedia of population, World press encyclopedia : a survey of press systems worldwide, Encyclopedia of modern Asia, U-X-L graphic novelists, Encyclopedia of race and racism, Baker's biographical dictionary of musicians, The Columbia guide to American Indians of the Great Plains, The Columbia guide to American Indians of the Northeast, The Columbia guide to American Indians of the Southeast, The Columbia history of Latinos in the United States since 1960, Demography : analysis and synthesis : a treatise in population studies, Discography of OKeh Records, 1918-1934, Handbook of twentieth-century literatures of India, Medieval art : a topical dictionary, Computational intelligence for movement sciences : neural networks and other emerging techniques, The New Princeton encyclopedia of poetry and poetics, Encyclopedia of African American society, Encyclopedia of human geography, Encyclopedia of measurement and statistics, Encyclopedia of political communication, Working Americans, 1880-1999, Encyclopedia of race, ethnicity, and society, Encyclopedia of war & American society, The Focal encyclopedia of photography : digital imaging, theory and applications, history, and science, Beacham's guide to the endangered species of North America, Baker's biographical dictionary of popular musicians since 1990, The Cambridge dictionary of statistics, Cities of the United States : a compilation of current information on economic, cultural, geographic, and social conditions, Environmental science in context, Encyclopedia of survey research methods, Gale contextual encyclopedia of American literature.