Lynn Hershman-Leeson papers, 1976-2004
- Hershman-Leeson, Lynn, 1941-
- Physical description
- 155 linear feet (100 manuscript boxes, 90 record storage boxes)
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
M1452 SERIES 1 CARTON 24
M1452 SERIES 1 CARTON 36
M1452 SERIES 1 CARTON 39
- In-library use M1452
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online (html)
- A collection of archival papers, audio-visual media, publications, artifacts, photographs, letters, and other documents connected to Hershman-Leeson's art works and projects. Accession 2012-209 is 1 linear foot comprising working material and documentation for the film, "Women, Art, Revolution."
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy. Please allow up to four weeks for a reformat request to be processed.
- Accession 2004-316 and 2012-209 are open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use. Accession 2011-154 is closed until processed.
- Purchased; 2004, 2011, and 2012. Accessions 2004-316, 2011-154, and 2012-209.
- Lynn Hershman-Leeson is a performance artist and filmmaker particularly interested in the feminist art movement. She is currently Chair of the Film Department at the San Francisco Art Institute. She is Professor Emerita at the University of California, Davis, and an A.D. White Professor at large at Cornell University.