Lynn Hershman-Leeson papers, 1976-2004
- Physical description
- 274.5 linear feet (100 manuscript boxes, 185 record storage boxes)
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Researchers can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Request materials at least 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
|M1452 BOX 108||In-library use|
|M1452 SERIES 1 CARTON 17||In-library use|
|M1452 SERIES 1 CARTON 24||In-library use|
|M1452 SERIES 1 CARTON 36||In-library use|
|M1452 SERIES 1 CARTON 39||In-library use|
|M1452 SERIES 1 CARTON 43||In-library use|
- Hershman-Leeson, Lynn, 1941-
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online (html)
- A collection of archival papers, audio-visual media, publications, artifacts, photographs, letters, and other documents connected to Hershman-Leeson's art works and projects. Accession 2012-209 is 1 linear foot comprising working material and documentation for the film, "Women, Art, Revolution."
- Supplemental links
- Partially closed until processed: Form to Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Audiovisual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy. Please allow up to four weeks for a reformat request to be processed.
- Accessions 2004-316 and 2012-209 are open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use. Accessions 2011-154, 2016-107, and 2016-190 are closed until processed. If you are interested in the unprocessed portion of this collection, please use the "Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection" form linked from this record. Accessions 2021-026 and 2021-052 contain streaming digital content, accessible at this catalog record and restricted to users with a Stanford login or onsite researchers. In order to access this content, please contact email@example.com.
- Purchased; 2004, 2011, 2012, and 2021. Accessions 2004-316, 2011-154, 2012-209, 2021-026, 2021-052. Gift of Lynn Hershman-Leeson; 2016. Accessions 2016-107 and 2016-190.
- Lynn Hershman-Leeson is a performance artist and filmmaker particularly interested in the feminist art movement. She is currently Chair of the Film Department at the San Francisco Art Institute. She is Professor Emerita at the University of California, Davis, and an A.D. White Professor at large at Cornell University.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: