A government for the people for a change : report of the California Performance Review
- [Sacramento, CA : Office of State Publishing, 2004]
- Physical description
- 4 v. in 5 : ill., charts ; 28 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Corporate Author
- California Performance Review.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- v. 1. Prescription for change.
- v. . Form follows function : a framework to improve the performance and productivity of California state government.
- v. . Keeping the books: California's budget, financial and performance review.
- v. 4, pt. A-B. Issues and recommendations.
- Included Work
- California Corrections Independent Review Panel. Reforming corrections.
- Government productivity > California > Evaluation.
- Public administration > California > Evaluation.
- Organizational change > California.
- Administrative agencies > California > Management > Evaluation.
- Executive departments > California > Management > Evaluation.
- Administrative agencies > California > Reorganization.
- Executive departments > California > Reorganization.
- Executive advisory bodies > California.
- California > Politics and government > 1951-
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Report of the California Performance Review
- California Performance Review
- CPR report
- CD-ROM includes text of: Reforming corrections: a report of the Corrections Independent Review Panel.
- CD-ROM includes video excerpt from the 2004 governor's state-of-the-state address.
- Also issued online.
- System requirements: Windows 98 and higher, or Macintosh OS 8 and higher; Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Related Work
- California. Governor. State-of-the-state address. 2004.
Browse related items
Start at call number: