Twentieth century North American drama [electronic resource].
- [Alexandria, Va.] : Alexander Street Press, 2005-
- "When complete, Twentieth Century North American Drama will contain the full text of 1,500 plays written from the late 1800s to the present by more than 100 playwrights from North America. Many of the works are rare, hard-to-find, or out of print. Nearly a quarter of the collection will consist of previously unpublished plays. Each play is extensively and deeply indexed, allowing both keyword and multi-fielded searching. The plays are accompanied by reference materials, significant ancillary information, a rich performance database, and images. The result is an exceptionally deep and unified collection that illustrates the many purposes that theater has served."-- Home page
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- 20th century North American drama
- Title in HTML header: North American drama
- Title from title screen (viewed Jan. 13, 2005).
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- System requirements: World Wide Web browser, Netscape Navigator version 1.2 or higher or Microsoft Explorer 2.0 or higher.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Produced in collaboration with the University of Chicago.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.