Early reception of Handel's oratorios, 1732-1784 : narrative, studies, documents
- Ilias Chrissochoidis.
- Physical description
- 3 v. (xiii, 1626 leaves) : ill. ; 28 cm.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
|ML29.4 .C554 V.1||Available|
|ML29.4 .C554 V.2||Available|
|ML29.4 .C554 V.3||Available|
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|3781 2004 C V.1||In-library use|
|3781 2004 C V.2||In-library use|
|3781 2004 C V.3||In-library use|
- Chrissochoidis, Ilias.
- Stanford University. Department of Music Ph. D. Thesis.
- Berger, Karol, 1947- primary advisor.
- Includes bibliographical references (leaves 1526-1626).
- Publication date
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Department of Music, Stanford University, 2004.
- Stanford, copy 1-2: Copyright by the author.
Browse related items
Start at call number: