Eloquent witnesses : bookbindings and their history : a volume of essays dedicated to the memory of Dr. Phiroze Randeria
- edited by Mirjam M. Foot.
- London : Bibliographical Society : British Library ; New Castle, Del. : Oak Knoll Press, 2004.
- Physical description
- 328 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
|Z269 .E58 2004||Available|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
|(no call number)||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Bookbinding research : pitfalls, possibilities and needs / Mirjam M. Foot
- Bookbindings, their depictions, their owners and their contents / Jan Storm van Leeuwen
- The prize is the proof : four centuries of prize books / Christian Coppens
- English centre-piece bookbindings, 1560-1640 / David Pearson
- The interpretation of bookbinding structure : an examination of sixteenth century bindings in the Ramey collection in the Pierpoint Morgan Library / Nicholas Pickwoad
- Around the Padeloup and Derome workshops : gold-tooled Parisian bindings of the eighteenth century / Giles Barber
- "A magnificent and bewildering variety" : Irish bookbinding in the eighteenth century / Mirjam M. Foot
- Benjamin West, 1805-1883 / Esther Potter
- Collector, dealer and forger : a fragment of nineteenth century binding history / Mirjam M. Foot, Carmen Blacker & Nicholas Poole-Wilson
- Womem bookbinders in Britain before the First World War / Marianne Tidcombe.
- Publication date
- 094817014X (Bib. Soc.)
- 0712348271 (BL.)
- 1584561173 (OKP)
- 9780948170140 (Bib. Soc.)
- 9780712348270 (BL.)
- 9781584561170 (OKP)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: