Geographic locator codes [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Services Administration.
- ["\"Worldwide Geographic Location Codes lists the number and letter codes federal agencies should use in designating geographic locations anywhere in the United States or abroad in computer programs. Use of standard codes facilitates the interchange of machine-readable data from agency to agency within the federal community and between federal offices and state and local groups\"--Web site index."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Called also: Worldwide geographic location codes
- Called also: GLC's
- Updated quarterly or more frequently
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2002?
- File/Data Type
- Searchable database.
- Mode of access: Internet from the GSA web site. Address as of 6/3/04: http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/contentView.do?contentId=8815&contentType=GSA%5FOVERVIEW ; current access is available via PURL.
- Prepared by: the Administration's Office of Real Property, <2004>-.
- Related Items
- Continues the print version titled: Worldwide geographic location codes.