The sound of the 20s [sound recording].
- [U.S.?] : S. Jabloner, .
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
- Charleston / Mack ; Johnson (Arthur Gibbs and his Gang)
- Don't bring Lulu / Rose ; Brown ; Henderson (Bennie Krueger's Orchestra ; Billy Jones, vocal chorus)
- By the silvery Nile / Yellen ; Johnson (Isham Jones and his Orchestra)
- Broadway melody / Freed ; Brown (Earl Burtnett and his Los Angeles Biltmore Hotel Orchestra ; Paul Gibbons, vocal chorus)
- When the red, red robin comes bob, bob, bobbin' along / Harry Woods (Al Jolson, vocal with Carl Fenton's Orchestra)
- Little Orphan Annie / Kahn ; Sanders (The Coon-Sanders Nighthawks ; Joe Sanders, vocal chorus)
- Me and my shadow / Jolson ; Dreyer ; Rose (Jack Smith (The Whispering Baritone), vocal with Dave Dreyer, piano)
- Let's misbehave / Cole Porter (Irving Aaronson and his Commanders ; Phil Saxe and Orchestra, vocal chorus)
- Mountain greenery / Hart ; Rodgers (Frank Crumit, vocal and ukelele with piano)
- Crazy rhythm / Caesar ; Meyer ; Kahn (Roger Wolfe Kahn and his Orchestra ; Frankly Baur, vocal chorus)
- Blue River / Bryan ; Meyer (Sophie Tucker, vocal with orchestra).
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Sound of the twenties
- Popular songs and dance music from the 1920s.
- Compact disc.
- Various performers from the time period.
- Originally recorded between Mar. 1922 and Jan. 25, 1929. Original labels and matrix numbers listed in container.
Browse related items
Start at call number: