Northern exposure. Season one [videorecording]
- Universal Television ; producer, Robert T. Skodis ; directors, David Carson ... [et al.].
- Uniform Title
- Northern exposure (Television program)
- English. English dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles., Closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired.
- Universal City, CA : Universal, c2004.
- Physical description
- 2 videodiscs (ca. 384 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Skodis, Robert T.
- Carson, David, 1956-
- Morrow, Rob.
- Corbin, Barry, 1940-
- Turner, Janine, 1963-
- Cullum, John, 1930-
- Burrows, Darren E., 1966-
- Corbett, John, 1961-
- Geary, Cynthia.
- Miles, Elaine, 1960-
- Phillips, Peg, 1918-2002.
- Hayman, James.
- Moore, Tom.
- Pontell, Jonathan.
- Smight, Alec.
- Schwartz, David.
- Bentley, Katharine.
- Peters, Philip.
- Universal Television (Firm)
- Universal Pictures (Firm)
- The first episode / John Falsey
- Aurora Borealis - a fairytale for big people / Charles Rosin
- Brains, know how and native intelligence
- Soapy Sanderson / Karen Hall
- Dreams, schemes, and putting greens / Sean Clark
- Russian flu / David Assael
- Sex, lies, and Ed's tape / Joshua Brand
- A Kodiak moment.
- Fresh out of New York's Columbia University, Dr. Joel Fleischman is looking forward to his comfortable position in Alaska's largest city. He has to repay his medical intern money by serving four years as a doctor there. Upon his arrival, Joel finds himself a fish-out-of-water as he's instead reassigned to the tiny village of Cicely, Alaska where the offbeat locals would love for him to stay forever.
- Publication date
- Title from container.
- Originally aired on television during the 1990-1991 season.
- Special features: over one hour of extended and deleted scenes; over 40 minutes of unexposed footage; outtakes from every episode; two hilarious featurettes showcasing the offscreen antics of the 'Northern exposure' cast.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, James Hayman ; editors, Tom Moore, Jonathan Pontell, Alec Smight ; music, David Schwartz ; costume designer, Katharine Bentley ; production designer, Philip Peters.
- Rob Morrow, Barry Corbin, Janine Turner, John Cullum, Darren E. Burrows, John Corbett, Cynthia Geary, Elaine Miles, Peg Phillips.
- Not rated.
- DVD, Region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital surround 2.0.
- Publisher Number
- 24426 Universal
Browse related items
Start at call number: