Literature online [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : Chadwyck-Healey, -
- Chadwyck-Healey, Inc.
- Concise Oxford Dictionary Concise Oxford Dictionary of Literary Terms
- Encyclopedia of Post-Colonial Literatures in English
- New Princeton Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics
- Columbia Dictionary of Modern Literary and Cultural Criticism
- Encyclopedia of American Poetry: The Nineteenth Century
- Encyclopedia of the Novel
- Columbia Companion to the Twentieth-Century American short Story
- Columbia Dictionary of Modern European Literature
- The Oxford Companion to Irish Literature
- The Concise Oxford Companion to English Literature, Third Edition
- Handbook of African American Literature )
- Encyclopedia of African Literature
- Twentieth-Century Latin American and Caribbean Literature, 1900-2003
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Narrative Theory (
- Encyclopedia of Linguistics
- OUP's A Shakespeare Glossary
- The King James Bible
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Also called: Lion
- Former Title
- Literature online reference edition <Mar. 2004>
- Updated monthly.
- Title from home page (viewed June 2, 2004).
- A fully searchable, ever-growing collection of literature resources including the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, full-text journals, reference works and essays, author bibliographies and biographies, study guides and websites.
- Access restricted to authorized subscribers.
- Mode of access: Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Related Work
- Annual bibliography of English language and literature (Online)