A new map of the state of California, the territories of Oregon & Utah, and the chief part of New Mexico [electronic resource].
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [1:6,650,000] (W 130⁰--W 104⁰/N 52⁰--N 30⁰).
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1850 by Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co. in the clerk's office of the district court of the eastern district of Pennsylvania."
- Earlier issues have title: Map of the state of California, the territories of Oregon & Utah, and the chief part of New Mexico.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Scanned raster image of original: 1 map : hand col.; 37 x 29 cm.
- Original in the David Rumsey Collection; scanned by Cartography Associates.
- Mitchell, S. Augustus (Samuel Augustus), 1792-1868. New universal atlas ... Philadelphia : Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co., 1852. p. 37.