Dean's handbook of organic chemistry
QD251.3 .G65 2004
- In-library use QD251.3 .G65 2004
- PrefaceChapter 1: Organic CompoundsChapter 2: Inorganic and Organometallic CompoundsChapter 3: Properties of Atoms, Radicals, and BondsChapter 4: Physical PropertiesChapter 5: Thermodynamic PropertiesChapter 6: SpectroscopyChapter 7: Physiochemical RelationshipsChapter 8: Electrolytes, Electromotive Force, and Chemical EquilibriumChapter 9: Data Useful in Laboratory Manipulations and AnalysisChapter 10: Polymers, Rubbers, Fats, Oils, and WaxesChapter 11: Abbreviations, Constants, and Conversion FactorsINDEX.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Get the organic chemistry answers you need - in a flash! Packed with nearly 50 per cent new content, this revised edition of "Dean's Handbook of Organic Chemistry" delivers comprehensive coverage, with practical information, key equations and tables, and a thorough introduction to each topic. Edited by a renowned expert in organic chemistry, this book updates: biopolymers; electronegativity; nomenclatures for supramolecular compounds; properties tables for atoms, radicals, and bonds; line-angle structural drawings; and much, much more!No matter if you're a chemist, a chemical or environmental engineer, or even a student, "Dean's Handbook of Organic Chemistry" will add precision, insight, and a host of timesaving tips to your efforts. It provides complete coverage of: organic compounds; inorganic compounds; properties of atoms, radicals, and bonds; physical properties; thermodynamic properties; spectroscopy; physicochemical relationships; electrolytes, electromotive force, and chemical equilibrium; laboratory manipulations; and, polymers, rubbers, fats, oils, and waxes.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Handbook of organic chemistry
- McGraw-Hill handbooks
- Includes index.
- Related Work
- Dean, John Aurie, 1921- Handbook of organic chemistry.
- 0071375937 (acid-free paper)
- 9780071375931 (acid-free paper)