A revisioning of the preamble to the Constitution of the United States of America
- Jen Benka.
- [Brooklyn, NY] : Booklyn, 2003.
- Physical description
-  pages ; 22 cm
At the library
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Locked stacks (Small): Ask at circulation desk
|KF4550 .B46 2003||In-library use|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .B73 B46 2003||In-library use|
- One poem for each of the 52 words in the preamble.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Half-title: Preamble
- "One poem for each word in the preamble to the Constitution"--Dust jacket.
- "All books in this edition are hand bound with letterpress covers. Four hundred proletarian copies with scrolling sidebar are numbered 1 to 400. Fifty bourgeois copies with index tabs and double-ply pages are named after the fifty states"--Dust jacket.
- 72 unnumbered pages sewn into boards covered with letterpress printed paper with one word printed on 52 index tabs for each word of the nation's preamble to the Constitution of the United States of America.
- Stanford copy for Art Library is no. 368.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Copy: UTAH
- United States -- New York (State) -- New York.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: